now browsing by category
JustFab the leading e-commerce site for fashion-subscription, combined efforts with People StyleWatch. This is the female millennia’s leading style brand. They have joined forces to launch a capsule collection called People StyleWatch Exclusive for JustFab. The feature the latest footwear this season. They also feature handbags. You can find the exclusive collection on JustFab.com.
The People StyleWatch editors have created a collaboration with JustFab to create a great design for more than 25 styles tapping the top trends in spring. They include flirty sandals, embellished flats, and sexy heels coming to you in a wide range of colors, textures, and patterns. Also available are the seven-chic-handbags that come with perforated envelope clutches, bucket styles, and pop colors.
Lisa Arbetter, the People StyleWatch Editor, said that they had created an ultimate bag and shoe wardrobe. There are dozens of styles that suit you at every moment whether you are out at night, or in town with friends. The fashion-owned sensibility of the Peoples StyleWatch provides an exciting foundation for blending design. All members will love the creation of this styles. They will enhance the quality of their lives.
Their key pieces include the embellished espadrille flat Chauncy, the gladiator sandal, the Aramis, the Sasha, and the two-toned prints. The collection has a price of $39 for VIP members.
People StyleWatch, the leading millennial’s media brand, is the source of fashion, celebrity lifestyle, and beauty. It was initially presented as the appropriate extension of People. The company was launched in 2007. It has an audience of over 10.5 million people. The People StyleWatch, across all social media platforms, has more than one million followers.
JustFab was founded in 2010. This is the leading fashion subscription website for e-commerce. It’s a brand for fashion that provides its members with personalized engagement in the shopping experience. Millions of subscribed members all-over-the-world have a monthly celebrity treatment to receive a broad range of shoes, handbags, apparel, and jewelry. They have exclusive access to fashion content and tips. They also access the clickable-outfits to shop for brands. The JustFab team fashion consultant experts look at the most affordable prices for their clients.
They also offer free shipping for commodities bout over the secure internet online payment system. The VIP members that pay $40 at JustFab also get free shipping in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweeden, and the Netherlands. According to Don Ressler, JustFab has a prospect to make more than $500 million in profits this year.
I happen to be a huge fan of the 80’s and 90’s, and in my humble opinion they are the most influential decades in the world of fashion today. There is nothing more exciting than seeing a fashion piece resurface, especially if it is from the days of boy bands and Bop Magazine. Popsugar posted the article of my dreams recently, that showcased the 50 favorite fashion trends from the 80’s and 90’s. Crop tops and high waisted jeans have come back with a vengeance, but a few more shocking piece seem to be blasting into the fashion world from the past. A few killer trends from the 80’s and 90’s that we hate to love:
1. Chokers- I never thought I would see these again, but I kinda love it. They are everywhere from on your favorite fashion model, to flooding the fashion trend Instagram feeds. Want to get on the choker trend? Check out Popsugar’s article on how to wear them in 2016
2. Mini Backpacks- I’ll admit, it took me a while to get on board with this one. Until I saw Kendall Jenner carrying one. Anything Kendall wears, is more than good enough for me!
3. Parachute Pants- Ok, this epic (or heinous) 80’s trend might be my favorite. Fashion designers are putting a modern spin on this style, and the outcome is perfection for work and play- not to mention comfortable!
4. Overalls- These are everywhere, and I could not be more excited. I happen to be a lover of all things with pockets, so overalls are basically my fashion heaven.
5. Jellies- Let’s just take a minute and read that again. Jellies. The plastic shoes you loved and your mother hated. The summer sandals you skipped your way through the most epic decades are back. From American Apparel to JustFab, everyone is loving this end-all, be-all footwear trend.
JustFab, our favorite online treasure trove of the latest fashion trends is a big supporter of our favorite blast from the past, killer trends. JustFab creates a personalized boutique for each member based on their personal style preferences. The best part about the JustFab membership? The items in each members personal boutique change monthly! Maybe this week you are feeling the killer vibes of the 80’s and 90’s, and those preferences can be easily updated to be showcased in your personal boutique. No matter the look or decade you prefer, JustFab has the selection and tools to help you achieve your perfect style!